Feb 19, 2009

Jerseys!

My buddy Elfrink hit me with a link to the uniwatch blog the other day that was on the topic of classic cycling jerseys. It had lots of great links so check them out. I sent him links to some of my favorite jerseys and thought I'd share them here as well.

Elfrink liked the Salvarani jersey and I informed him you can get an updated wool version for only $138.

My favorite classic jersey is probably the team Cinzano jersey

My current favorite pro team jersey is of course Garmin Slipstream
But only if you also get the Garmin arm warmers to match. I really wish Iverson would come out with one of those suckers on for a Pistons game. Just once!

My favorite freaky jersey is this bad boy

My favorite beer jersey

The one jersey if I were every going to treat myself and get a cool one
Unfortunately I don't think they make it any more.

And maybe just my all time favorite jersey right now
It says I'm classy, but I also like to party.

No comments: